Thank you for considering Airlie for an upcoming photo session. Please take note of the following new requirements for scheduling and capturing photography at Airlie.
- The photography fee for a two-hour session at Airlie is $150*
- Interested parties must complete the form below.
- Advance notice via the form is required – at a minimum of 72 hours. We recommend completing the form 2-4 weeks in advance of your session date to increase availability chances for your preferred time.
- An Airlie Team Member will respond to your form submission within 24 hours, Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm.
- Approved photographers will receive grounds credentials for their scheduled date and time, and our security team will be made aware of their presence.
- *The exception to this policy is for photography solely at our Virginia is for Lovers LOVEwork. The LOVEwork is only open to the public during normal operating hours of Airlie and does not require a fee.
Rules & Details:
Time slots are available in two-hour increments and two sessions are available per time slot. Approvals are based on business levels including previously booked meetings and weddings on grounds in addition to guest occupancy.
Please reference a map of Airlie grounds at the following link and take care to shoot within the confines of our property: https://airlie.com/property-map.
Photography is not permitted inside the Airlie House.
Once galleries are complete, we ask that the images be shared with Airlie for potential use on its social channels, website, and e-mail marketing. Should you post images on social media, please tag us on Instagram @airlieva or on Facebook.
Airlie is not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property, or injury sustained during your session on its grounds.
Thank you for your interest in Airlie and we look forward to working with you!
Photography Session Request
Lead photo credit: Alicia Lacey Photography