Airlie Calendar of Events
Our village setting comes alive with musical shows, culinary events and more entertainment. Review our calendar of upcoming happenings to plan your perfect stay at Airlie.
- This event has passed.
November 22, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sorry, we are are SOLD OUT!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving and leave the cooking to Airlie! Our culinary team will prepare a traditional Thanksgiving dinner so you can enjoy time with your family.
Please note, we are not able to accommodate requests for substitutions or recipe adjustments.
For food safety, all items are served chilled and will simply need to be reheated before serving. Executive Chef Hector Cruz will include reheating instructions with every order.
Available pick-up times are Wednesday, Nov. 21 from 4-7 PM or Thursday, Nov. 22 from 9 AM – 12 PM (look for the drop-down menu to select a pick-up date when you place your online order). Pick-up location is the front entrance of Airlie House.
Pricing: $175 plus taxes and fees (add $20 for Whiffletree Organic Turkey Package).
• Herb-marinated roasted turkey (20-24 lbs.)
• Savory pan-fried giblet and garden herb gravy (2 qts.)
• Roasted garlic whipped potato (2.5 lbs.)
• Green bean casserole w/ local mushroom sauce and crispy onion strings (2 lbs.)
• Cranberry-walnut and orange relish (1 qt.)
• Southern cornbread stuffing (2 lbs.)
• Local house made parker rolls (24)
• House-baked pumpkin pie and apple pie (1 each)
Turkeys-to-Go sold out quickly last year, and we have a limited number of Thanksgiving dinners available, so we recommend placing your order early.