Our grounds are currently closed for public visits due to COVID-19. Harry’s has also temporarily suspended operations. Please stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!
Airlie Calendar of Events
Our village setting comes alive with musical shows, culinary events and more entertainment. Review our calendar of upcoming happenings to plan your perfect stay at Airlie.
- This event has passed.
Turkeys to Go
November 27, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Enjoy your Thanksgiving and leave the cooking to Airlie! Our culinary team will prepare a complete traditional Thanksgiving dinner so you can enjoy time with your family. We are taking online orders only [Order Now]. Please note, these sell out very quickly every year. Due to the volume of sales, we cannot make any substitutions. Pick-up times are on Wednesday, Nov. 27 from 1pm – 6pm. We will not be able to schedule Thanksgiving Day pickup because we will be serving a Thanksgiving Buffet this year for the first time. If we don’t sell out beforehand, the last day to order your T2Go will be Monday, Nov. 18.
There are two packages this year:
Plymouth T2Go – $210 [Order Now]
• Serves 8-12
• Herb-marinated roasted turkey (20-24 lbs.)
• Savory pan-fried giblet and garden herb gravy (2 qts.)
• Roasted garlic whipped potatoes (2.5 lbs.)
• Green bean casserole w/ local mushroom sauce and crispy onion strings (2 lbs.)
• Cranberry-walnut and orange relish (1 qt.)
• Southern cornbread stuffing (2 lbs.)
• Local house made parker rolls (24)
Mayflower T2Go – $280 [Order Now]
• Serves 8-12
• Everything included in the Plymouth package
• House-baked pumpkin pie (1) and apple pie (1) (no substitutions)
• Extra sides (whipped potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, and cornbread stuffing)