Airlie Calendar of Events
Our village setting comes alive with musical shows, culinary events and more entertainment. Review our calendar of upcoming happenings to plan your perfect stay at Airlie.
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Celebration at Airlie
December 31, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - January 1, 2020 @ 1:00 am
Let’s close out 2019 and begin 2020 with a grand party – Airlie style! Treat yourself to a delectable buffet dinner at 8 PM in the Airlie Dining Room before heading upstairs to the Federal Room for a celebration to include an open bar, live music by Daniel Carter and Friends, live streaming of the Times Square ball drop, and champagne toast at midnight followed by late-night appetizers. There are three ticket types for this event. The Overnight Package includes the dinner, party, overnight accommodations, and breakfast for two on Jan. 1.
Overnight Package for Two ($410)
Dinner and Party Tickets for Two ($335)
Dinner and Party Tickets for One ($205)
Get Tickets Now (fees extra, gratuity included)
- Crisp Winter Salad with baby lettuce, frisée, endive, celery root, julienned pear, dried cranberries, toasted pecans, and sherry-tarragon vinaigrette
- Winter Quinoa Salad with butternut squash
- Local Beet Salad with goat cheese mousse, frisée, and herb vinaigrette
- Heirloom Tomato and Burrata Salad with basil
- Seafood Station with crab claws, oysters, shrimp, cocktail sauce, mignonette, tabasco, lemons, and ravigote sauce
- Herb Roasted Beef Tenderloin with foie gras demi-glace, potato confit, asparagus, and baby carrots
- Crispy Garlic Crusted Parmesan Salmon with roasted tomato salsa and spinach risotto
- Roasted Rack of Lamb with rosemary red wine sauce, pumpkin puree and wilted Swiss chard
- Winter Vegetable Osso Buco with carrots, turnips, rutabaga, Brussels sprouts, onion, porcini mushroom, and creamy polenta
- Mini Pastry Dessert Station with tartlets, cheesecake, petit fours, and mousse cups