Airlie Calendar of Events
Our village setting comes alive with musical shows, culinary events and more entertainment. Review our calendar of upcoming happenings to plan your perfect stay at Airlie.
Mother’s Day Brunch
May 12 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Celebrate mom in style this year. Join us for our grand bunch buffet, a stroll through the gardens, lawn games and activities for the whole family. Bloody Marys, mimosas, wine and beer available for purchase.
Seating times: 11am and 1pm. $76++ adult, $25++ children 4-11, under 4 free (gratuity included in price).
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fresh spring greens, with seasonal condiments, trio of house made dressing
- Tomato and mozzarella display, pesto mousse, micro greens, balsamic gastrique
- Grilled Caesar salad, with roasted cherry tomatoes, white anchovies, crostini, fresh shaved pecorino romano cheese, lemon roasted garlic dressing
- Toasted quinoa salad with cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion, chickpeas, fresh parsley and basil dressing
- Domestic and imported cheese display with berries and crackers
- Seasonal fresh slice fruit platter
- Leek and potato egg frittata with sautéed spinach and red pepper hollandaise sauce
- French toast with vanilla-apple compote, caramel sauce, whipped cream, and maple syrup
- Applewood smoked bacon and maple sausage links
- Biscuit and gravy
- Seared salmon top with white wine lemon cream sauce, micro watercress
- Grilled local chicken with red wine cherry demi sauce
- Sautéed white and green asparagus, mushroom, baby carrot, Cipollini onions, tomato
- Spring penne pasta with sautéed artichoke hearts, pea, fresh spinach, roasted tomatoes and saffron cream sauce
- Garlic whipped potatoes
- Local free range egg and omelet station
- Garden herb and garlic crusted natural prime rib with thyme au-jus, horse radish cream sauce
- Brown sugar glazed ham with pineapple chutney
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Carrot cake
- Red velvet
- Chocolate torte
- Assorted mini dessert