Airlie Calendar of Events
Our village setting comes alive with musical shows, culinary events and more entertainment. Review our calendar of upcoming happenings to plan your perfect stay at Airlie.
- This event has passed.
April 21 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Join us for a grand Easter brunch event for the whole family. Our bountiful Easter buffet will feature an omelet station, carved prime rib, roasted leg of lamb, pan-seared rockfish, lemon ricotta pancakes, eggs Benedict and much more, including salads, culinary stations, and desserts. Family activities will include an egg hunt in the formal garden, lawn games and crafts. Mimosas, Bloody Marys, beer and wine will also be available for purchase.
Seatings available at 11 AM and 1 PM; $65, $25 children (ages 4-12), under 4 free.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fresh spring greens, with seasonal condiments, trio of house made dressing
- Grilled artichoke and farro salad, with fresh cherry tomatoes, green peas, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Spring couscous salad with asparagus, tomatoes, fennel, citrus vinaigrette
- Seared sesame tuna display, wasabi mousse, pickled radish salad and sriracha aioli
- Roasted beet and kale salad with quinoa, pine nut and feta cheese
- Domestic and imported cheese display with berries and crackers
- Seasonal fresh slice fruit platter
- Egg Benedict Florentine with spinach and tomato and cajun hollandaise sauce
- Lemon ricotta pancakes w/ berries, whipped cream and maple syrup
- Applewood smoked bacon and maple sausage links
- Biscuit and gravy
- Pan seared rockfish, top with lemon brown butter and sorrel
- Grilled chicken served with leek and lardon sauce and watercress
- Roasted vegetables medley baby carrot, beet, Brussels sprout, turnip accented with garden herbs
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli with spinach truffle cream sauce, and fried leeks
- Roasted garlic herb potato
- Local free-range egg and omelet station
- Garden herb and garlic-crusted natural prime rib with thyme au jus, horseradish cream sauce
- Roasted leg of lamb with mint pesto
- Locally baked apricot fruit flan
- Rustic apple bread pudding
- Lemon white chocolate cheese cake
- Assorted mini desserts