Our grounds are currently closed for public visits due to COVID-19. Harry’s has also temporarily suspended operations. Please stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!
Airlie Calendar of Events
Our village setting comes alive with musical shows, culinary events and more entertainment. Review our calendar of upcoming happenings to plan your perfect stay at Airlie.
- This event has passed.
Christmas Eve Dinner
December 24, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join friends and family in the festively-decorated Airlie House for a bountiful Christmas Eve buffet.
- Roasted Local Butternut Soup
- Mixed Greens Salad with seasonal condiments and house-made dressing
- Roasted Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad with candied pecan, kale and dried cranberries.
- Roasted Root Vegetable and Brussels Sprouts Salad with blood orange dressing
- Winter Mediterranean Farro Salad
- Roasted Beet Display with gorgonzola mousse
- Shrimp and Snow Crab Claw Display
- Cheese, Charcuterie and House Pâté with assorted berries, grapes, house preserves and crackers
- Roasted Prime Rib Carving Station with creamy horseradish and au jus
- Herb Roasted Apple and Fennel Porchetta Carving Station with apple cider demi glace
- Grilled Local Chicken with wild mushroom sauce
- Pan Seared Salmon with white wine lemon cream sauce and micro watercress
- Winter Kale and Butternut Squash Ravioli Gratin with brown butter sage cream sauce
- Roasted Asparagus, Baby Carrots, Cipollini Onions and Brussels Sprouts accented with fresh herbs
- Garlic Whipped Potatoes
- Assorted Locally-Baked Desserts