We want you, your pooch and all of our guests to have a fun and relaxing escape here at Airlie. That’s why we’ve created the pet-friendly guidelines below for dogs and their owners to follow. We’re sorry—at this time, no other types of pets can stay at Airlie.
For a listing of restricted breeds please use the following link:
- Airlie can accommodate dogs that weigh 50 pounds or less. Maximum of two dogs per room—limited number of rooms are designated pet-friendly.
- There is a $100.00 non-refundable fee per standard guest room, $200.00 for cottage rooms, per stay that covers the cost of deep cleaning prior to next guests arrival
- Please know that service animals are always welcome—and that weight limits and fees are waived for them. (*Please note that while Emotional Support Animals or Comfort Animals are often used as part of a medical treatment plan as therapy animals, they are not considered service animals under the ADA. These support animals provide companionship, relieve loneliness, and sometimes help with depression, anxiety, and certain phobias, but do not have special training to perform tasks that assist people with disabilities. Even though some states have laws defining therapy animals, these animals are not limited to working with people with disabilities and therefore are not covered by federal laws protecting the use of service animals.)
- Dogs (with the exception of service animals) are not permitted in the main buildings, pool area, restaurants/food and beverage areas, tennis courts or culinary garden. Our concierge can recommend dog-friendly restaurants and wineries in the area.
- When outdoors, dogs must be on a leash, in a carrier or held in your arms. Please clean up and properly dispose of all pet waste.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in a room at any time, unless kept in a travel carrier or dog crate. Please notify housekeeping about any “accidents” and immediately request a cleaning. Pet owners are responsible for any damage to the resort property or room.
- A preferred time for housekeeping must be provided when the dog is not in the room
- Airlie reserves the right to refuse accommodations for or ask to have a dog removed from the property for improper behavior, including, but not limited to, excessive barking, biting or evidence of disease. Airlie is not liable for any injuries a dog sustains while on the property.
- Dogs must be registered at the front desk during check-in and owners must sign a copy of this pet policy.
- Dogs should have all recommended vaccinations up-to-date. Owners agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian upon request by Airlie management.